TR Mgr Dream Job: L’Ecole Opening in Woodinville #Mgr #Dream #Job #LEcole #Opening #Woodinville Welcome to JibGlobe, here is the new resources we have for you today:
You know our historic schoolhouse and the special charm of a pioneering winery, proud to be a leader in WA State wine. Now imagine building and leading a friendly and devoted staff for L’Ecole’s newest space in Woodinville on Wine Walk Row in the Schoolhouse District. L’Ecole No 41 truly values its team and welcomes your effort to achieve our strategic vision.L’Ecole’s new Woodinville location (projected opening August 2022) is close to many of our biggest fans and customers. Reporting to the WW-based General Manager, the pivotal role of Tasting Room Manager will be responsible for the management of the new space and the team works within its walls. Our ideal candidate will share our company values of authenticity, reliability, integrity, quality, service, and passion. Do you have a heart for hospitality, now more than ever?
Are you friendly but motivated? Are you cheerful yet hardworking? This full-time position is for just such a person, one who enjoys working with a results-driven team. We are looking to continue to grow our DTC business; connecting with guests is key to reinforcing L’Ecole’s industry leadership. If you value our 40 year legacy and have the ambition to create a legacy of your own, let’s talk.
• Put guest safety and comfort first, adapting service approach as necessary
• Collaborate on strategies to develop guest traffic; ensure that L’Ecole is on every Woodinville visitor’s “must-do” list
• Inspire your team by creating a culture of exceptional customer service, ensuring a positive experience at all points of contact
• Collaborate with Wine Club Manager to elevate on-site member experience
• Focus on customer loyalty, ensuring memorable experiences, while keeping sales objectives in focus
• Work with L’Ecole’s WW-based Hospitality Manager to develop tasting flights and engaging presentation strategies, periodic promotions or special offers, while ensuring guests experience fresh, memorable, interesting visits
• Lead tastings and elevated experiences – training your team to do likewise – for guests, including members of the public, as well as occasionally distributor, trade, and media personnel, periodically in collaboration with our National Sales team and/or Marketing Manager
• Manage proper organization and coverage of guest reservations
• Manage merchandise selection, working with Hospitality Manager to determine best line-up and proper stock levels
• Resolve customer issues seeking positive outcomes
• Oversee management of cash and other guest payment means with confidentiality and accuracy
• Use creativity to propose ideas for improvement of guest experience or other key aspects of the role